Welcome to our Careers portal! We invite you to explore our current career opportunities and apply online below.
Campanelli is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, disability or handicap status or any other categories protected by law.
Campanelli is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call (781) 849-1440 and ask to speak with Human Resources.
Commercial Real Estate & Construction Management Careers
Major Employee Benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 100% company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- 100% company paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Flex Spending Plan and Dependent Care Accounts
- Paid Vacations, Holidays and Sick Time
- Employee Assistance/Wellness Program
Extra Employee Perks:
- Catered weekly lunch
- Healthy snacks
- Modern work environment
- Holiday Celebrations
- Early pre-holiday dismissals
For more information, please contact Doris Wry, Director of Human Resources:
Phone: (781) 849-1440
Fax: (781) 884-9145