Construction Jobs in Massachusetts
Campanelli is accepting coop/internship applications from undergraduate students throughout the year for our Assistant Project Manager Position.
General Job Responsibilities Include:
Assist the Project Managers and Project Executives for various types of construction projects.
- Assist the Project Managers and Project Executives as needed for various types of construction projects.
- Maintain our subcontractor database
- Contact and follow up with subcontractors for bidding
- Transmit bid packages
- Process shop drawings and all job related documents
- Copy plans and specifications
- Support site construction activities
- Make deliveries to sites. Car required.
- Attend weekly construction meeting at home office.
As an important part of the Campanelli Construction division, the APM coop is a valued part of our Campanelli team within the office who also receives exposure to the day to day activities on our job sites. Campanelli considers ours interns a worthwhile resource and works with our interns to ensure a mutually successful work experience.
To apply for the construction co-op position or for more information, please contact:
Director of Human Resources
One Campanelli Drive
Braintree, MA 02184