Campanelli has a proven track record of working with clients to acquire their corporate surplus or distressed properties.
Desired properties include the following attributes:
- A variety of existing uses including industrial, flex, distribution, medical office, warehouse, corporate office, retail and multi-family
- Adequate land for parking, expansion or change in use
- Accessibility to local or state transportation infrastructure
- Target Market includes New England (primarily Greater Boston), and metro NYC (White Plains, NY/Stamford, CT/Northern New Jersey) areas
- Acquire corporate real estate or sale leaseback with excess land for expansion and development
Campanelli’s Middle Market Investment Focus:
- Assets in transition in need of repositioning or recapitalization
- Assets primarily $5-$50 million in total capitalization
- Equity investments of $1-$25+ million
Campanelli focuses on the underserved middle market because it offers properties too small to large institutional real estate investors. Less competition and higher initial yields at purchase means more liquidity at sale and higher risk-adjusted rates of return creating a clear opportunity for our company.
We invest our own capital and real estate in a variety of different structures including wholly-owned assets and joint ventures. We are currently seeking one-off and portfolio investment opportunities with our capital partners.